Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So I'm left with quite a daunting task: to sum up an entire year of my life in one blog post, on the anniversary of the previous post. Here's my attempt.

So immediately following Fan Expo 2008 I fell into a DREAM opportunity, literally a life-changing experience to not only be the lead artist for a new video game, but also to work along side the incredible people behind the web show Pure Pwnage (soon to be on TV). So began a wonderfully frantic process where myself and Jarett (the creator) would meet on a very regular basis and painstakingly sculpt every facet of what will hopefully soon become a genre-resurrecting online game.



While helping build Jarett's game I did some freelance work for a Facebook gaming company known as HitGrab, creators of the hit game "Mousehunt". Following is a selection of images I did for the game. ALL ARE COPYRIGHT HITGRAB LABS.


  
 

























Fan Expo 2009 came and went with a bang, netting record sales and tons of fun! Despite the exhaustion involved I love conventions, as well as the process of meeting and talking to hundreds of people each day.


Lots of crazy updates in the near future. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT until I can show images from our game. It's literally consumed my life for the last year and I truly believe it's going to be huge! Be sure to check www.purepwnage.com for updates on the game and other projects they have on the go, some of which I'm a part of.

 Also, revamped my website ENTIRELY! Check it  out: www.chromachine.com